Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Gearin’ Up for School

School officially starts tomorrow!

I can’t believe that summer is almost over. Where on earth did it go?

Jacob is all set to start school first thing Monday morning and Tyler starts Mother’s Day Out the following week.  It’s find it crazy that I have so many mixed emotions about the start of school. It it going to be different not having two kids constantly under foot all day every day. But on the other hand, I am excited that I have at least 2 days a week to grocery shop and run errands without any kids. I don’t know if I am going to know how to do that?!

I am lucky to have known Jacob’s teacher for the past 10 years, and I know that she is going to be great with him. He is going to love her!

I think the boys were most excited about picking out all the awesome school supplies that we got to buy.

School4

Life is going to change drastically starting Monday. We have been so accustomed to getting up when we want and having leisurely mornings. But not anymore! School starts at 7:45am this year. Lucky for me school is only a mile away so I don’t have to drive for 20 minutes to get there. I am going to have to re-work my days so that I get the majority of my stuff done between the hours of 8am and 3pm.

Here is a sample of what my day is going to look like:

Schedule

School lunches are my roadblock right now. I am sending Jacob with his lunch, but can’t decide if I want him to eat at school every so often. He is so picky that I am afraid he won’t eat what they have. I bought a bunch of stuff for sandwiches this week, but I am brainstorming different ideas to give him a better variety.

Any lunch ideas for me?

Well, now it’s off to bed so we can be up early!

I hope everyone had a blessed Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment