Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day of Kindergarten

Today was the first day of school! Amazingly the morning went off without any meltdowns or tantrums. We were up at 6:30am as planned and out the door like we were supposed to be. I will say it is rough getting two boys up at 6:30 in the am, but they sure do sleep better at night. But let me tell you… it is a mad house dropping him off for school. Those people are crazy!

{I spent most of Sunday evening getting things ready and making sure that everything was in order for a smooth morning. I laid out clothes so we would not spend the time searching for everything. I have to say that clothes will be laid out from now on, it makes like so much easier}

I thought I was going to be one of those mom’s that cried when she dropped her little boy off for his first day of ‘big boy’ school, but there were none. Not from me or Jake. I think he was too excited about meeting new friends to cry, and was excited that I could get my errands done and house clean. Does that make me a bad mom?

Sorry for picture overload. I was snap happy today :) 
Hope you enjoy!

Kinder1

Kinder4
Breakfast of champions… Okay, maybe not… but it was easy and they like em’.

Kinder5

Kinder6

Kinder7

Kinder8
I love this photo of us!

Kinder9
Tyler had to have his pic taken too! He was upset bub got to go to school and he didn’t.

Kinder10

Kinder11

Kinder12
Waiting in the looooong line to get into the building.

Picking Jake up was so much easier than taking him. He was so excited to tell me about his first day.
Wanna know what his favorite part was??

Recess and Lunch!
{Go figure :)}

Kinder14

No comments:

Post a Comment