Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July Fun

This year the 4th of July was spent at home. It was a pretty low key, we grilled hot dogs and humburgers (lamb burgers too) and had margaritas. They had a fireworks show downtown, but the one we saw sitting in our driveway in my opinion was way better. And I didn't have to battle tons of people.

Here are the kids in the backyard waiting for their hot dogs. And I have to say, my yard is looking pretty darn good. all the rain we have been getting this year is such a blessing.


They were so excited that they had a table for just them.


Jacob chessin' it up for the camera with his new do.


Cousin Landry and Tyler


Finishing up their dinner so they can play some more.


*Hope everyone had a wonderful and safe 4th of July*

1 comment:

  1. hi tonja! katie from katie's nesting spot told me to stop and visit you cause you are wacky like me and change your blog design all the time like i do! lol she also mentioned that you had little boys, like i do!

    i had to laugh at this post cause we have that same picnic table, the same john deere ride-on tractor and the same yellow dump truck too!!

    stop by and visit me sometime!!

    noelle :)

    ReplyDelete