Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

See you soon Nana and Papa

This was our last day at my in laws house. I have to say that we do not see them enough. I know that they live several hours away but we really do need to see them way more than we do! This was also the day that Michael drove his new work truck home and the last time I saw him for 4 days!

Here is Tyler at the kitchen table... the terrible 2's have hit and he was not happy with me!


This is what you get when you try to get a picture of all the kids before church

My handsome little man playing outside

Me and Tyler at the pool

Here we are on our way to Springfield, Missouri. The funny part is we were kinda 'lost' on Historic Route 66! And if you are in a hurry this is not the road for you, the speed limit was 55 mph!! Who has ever heard of such a thing?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment