Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

To Nana's House We Go...

Well first off... I am glad to be back and it has been taking a little bit of time getting back in the swing of things. While I was gone I took 520 photos, I know that I cannot post them all so I have narrowed it down to 5 a day.

This trip was a big thing to me because it is the first time that I was somewhere with my kids without my husband... and my first time away from my husband in general. We had a blast! And Missouri is so beautiful! I am already planning my next trip. There was so much to do that I was not able to do it all in the 4 days I was there. And I would not reccomend an 11 hour car trip with 2 kids by yourself =)

And to toot my own horn... the whole time I was there I did not have one adult beverage, say one swear word or yell at my kids! The hard part is keeping it up at home...

Enjoy all the pics!

It was so dark and so rainy almost the whole way there. And boy was there a ton of road construction!

The kids playing at Nana and Papa's

Cousin Bennett playing with Tyler

Good Morning! All the cousins outside playing.

My in laws beautiful backyard

No comments:

Post a Comment