Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Zoo Fun with a side of Stiches

Today we went to the Oklahoma City Zoo. I absolutly love the zoo, but todays trip was cut short with a fall that required Jacob to get stiches. After rushing to the bathroom to stop the bleeding and a short visit with the EMT's we were told we needed to take him to the hospital. All in all the day was good. I think I had a harder time with it all then Jacob did.

The funniest part of the whole trip was this 400 lb porcupine!!!

Jacob and Ainsley being little monkeys

Where it all started going wrong.... I loved the gorilla exhibit!



WARNING... GRAPHIC!



Here is us at the minor emergency center. It really looks so much better then it did.

Here is my brave little man after he got all stiched up.

No comments:

Post a Comment