Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

McLinky Blog Hop: Favorite Photo

I am very excited about this weeks Blog Hop. This was very hard for me, I have over 7,000 photographs on my computer and there are so many that it is hard to pick just one. But I guess if I had to pick just one it would be this one...


This is my oldest son Jacob sitting on a stock tank at the ranch. We had just put a ton {literally 1 ton} of corn in the feeders. It was very hot out that day and he wanted to go swimming naked. He didn't realize how cold the water was so he just say on the side and splashed with his feet. It was a picture perfect moment.

I am very excited to 'hop' around and see everyone elses favorite pictures. I welcome everyone of you back and if you would like to keep up with my daily life with two monsters I would like you to consider becoming a follower.

This week, on TUESDAY, 7/7/09, the theme is A FAVORITE PHOTOGRAPH. Post up one of your favorite photographs and a caption that tells the audience about it. Here is a sample: http://mcklinky.blogspot.com/2009/07/mcklinky-photo-blog-on-tuesday-sample.html Do not change any part of this snippet of code except for this paragraph only.... replace the text that falls between (and includes) the opening and closing asterisks. Be sure to enter your own link to your own blog hop post as soon as the blog hop starts!***

MckLinky Blog Hop

11 comments:

  1. This picture makes me glad I had a girl. Hahaha. I think it takes a special person to be a mother of boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little nudist! lol. Kids are so comfortable being nakey at that age. Dropping by from the blog hop. Have a great day!

    http://atticgirl.blogspot.com/2009/07/mcklinky-blog-hop-whyd-mama-put-me-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMBO...too cute and fun! Your boys are adorable:) Thank you for stopping by my blog and happy hopping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's hilarious! Your boys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! What a great photo! Your boys are too cute! And I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Perfect! Very sweet . . . :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is too funny! His cute little bum out there and all!

    ReplyDelete